Current Career Opportunities.
Trainee Photocopier/Printer Engineer
A superb opportunity for an individual who wants to forge a career in technical service and support, benefiting from comprehensive manufacturer and in house training. We require an individual with personality, enthusiasm and a positive attitude.
Initially starting as a trainee field based Photocopier/Printer Engineer, you will develop your knowledge of the business and technical skills following a training programme designed to develop into a senior field engineer where you will have the ability to earn in excess of £24k per annum. You will become a key member of an expanding, dynamic company.
You will join the company and initially start in the busy office gaining hands on experience with the photocopiers and printers. Site visits will be made with your line manager until you are confident to carry out basic support and routine maintenance for clients machines. You will learn about how the company operates on a day to day basis and what is required to ensure a smooth and successful installation of new equipment for clients. You will manage the company’s machine base, ensuring regular and preventative maintenance is provided.
Duties will include;
- Regular and preventative maintenance on clients printers and photocopiers
- Providing on-site and remote/telephone support to clients
- Installing and configuring new machines, hardware and software based applications.
- Working on your own to resolve technical issues
- Installing and setting up scanning and e-mail software on clients servers and PC’s
- Provide training to clients
- Issue toners to customers machines automatically and on request
- Order stock toners and parts for machines
- Phoning customers to book install dates and maintenance visits
To apply for this role, please submit your CV with a covering letter to David Oliver – email@example.com